Chinese Language Course Content
Our Chinese (Mandarin) Language courses is divided into the following different levels:
- Chinese Beginner Course 汉语初学者课程
- Chinese Elementary Course 汉语基础课程 (HSK Level 1)
- Chinese Lower Intermediate Course 汉语初中级课程 (HSK Level 2)
- Chinese Language Intermediate Course 汉语中级课程 (HSK Level 3)
- Basic Chinese for Business 商务汉语
Each of the levels is for a duration of 12 weeks each. An evaluation test will be taken at the end of each level, and only those that passed would be allowed to proceed to the next level.
You can click on any of the levels below to get more information about the courses including course contents, duration, costs, etc. or call us on 09161909942 or WhatsApp on 08059859728. If you want to register for any of our Chinese courses, please complete the registration form below.
Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions before submitting the form.
1. Course fee is non-refundable.
2. If a participant is unable to attend training after payment has been made, no refund shall be made. However, fees may be moved to the next available course, or participant may find a replacement to attend the course, provided Aquila Consults Limited is given at least 5 days notice.
3. Absence/Non-appearance during the course of the training is at participant’s risk, and training fees shall not be refunded in part or whole.
4. Completed training registration form and evidence of payment shall be submitted at the training centre, or emailed to email@example.com.
5. Aquila Consults Limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses within three (5) day-notice. In the event of cancellation, all pre-paid fees will automatically move towards the next available course.
6. Payment for training shall be made at least 1 week before commencement of classes to guarantee a space. Receipt of payment shall be presented on the first day of the class before being allowed into the training room.
7. Completion Certificate shall be issues to only participants who successfully completes the course and passed the required test.
8. All payments shall only be made to the company account to be provided.