French Language Course Content
Beginner Course (A1/A2)
Intermediate Course (B1/B2)
TEF / DELF B2 (Exam Preparatory) Course
Our French Language courses is divided into three different levels: Beginner, Intermediate and TEF/DELF B2 Preparatory Course. The beginner and intermediate courses are for 3 months each, while the exam preparatory course is for 1 month. An evaluation test will be taken at the end of each level, and only those that passed would be allowed to proceed to the next level.
You can click on any of the courses in the links provided above to get more information about each course including course contents, duration, costs, etc. or call us on 09161909942 or WhatsApp 08059859728. If you are interested in a copy of our in-house book used for our French course, you can click on French Book for more details.
If you want to register for any of our French courses, please complete the registration form below. Kindly ensure that you read the terms and conditions before submitting the form. For information about our other courses, please click on Courses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Course fee is non-refundable.
2. If a participant is unable to attend training after payment has been made, no refund shall be made. However, fees may be moved to the next available course, or participant may find a replacement to attend the course, provided Aquila Consults Limited is given at least 5 days notice.
3. Absence/Non-appearance during the course of the training is at participant’s risk, and training fees shall not be refunded in part or whole.
4. Completed training registration form and evidence of payment shall be submitted at the training centre, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Aquila Consults Limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses within three (5) day-notice. In the event of cancellation, all pre-paid fees will automatically move towards the next available course.
6. Payment for training shall be made at least 1 week before commencement of classes to guarantee a space. Receipt of payment shall be presented on the first day of the class before being allowed into the training room.
7. Completion Certificate shall be issues to only participants who successfully completes the course and passed the required test.
8. All payments shall only be made to the company account to be provided.