GRE Preparatory Course
Our GRE Preparatory Course is a 1-month course to prepare you for all the aspects that will be tested when you sit for GRE. The course does not involve teaching of the individual subjects tested in the examination including Quantitative Reasoning (Math), Verbal Reasoning (English language) or Analytical Writing, but it is designed to assist students get familiar with the exam content and structure so they can hit their target scores.
However, before the class is started, there will be an assessment test for all participants to evaluate if any of the candidates need additional lessons in some specific areas of either Math or English language before starting the course. If there is need, the candidate may be advised to take an extra course in either mathematics or English language course or both, addressing the specific areas of weaknesses prior the Preparatory Course. These extra courses will be charged separately from the GRE Preparatory Course itself.
Module 1 – Verbal Reasoning & Analytical Writing (English Language)
- Analyze sentences and paragraphs
- Derive a word’s meaning based on its context
- Detect relationships among words
- Understand the logic of sentence and paragraphs
- Draw inferences
- Recognize major, minor and irrelevant points
- Summarize ideas
- Understand passage structure
- Recognize an author’s tone, purpose and perspective
Types of Questions:
- Reading Comprehension
- Text Completion
- Sentence Equivalence
- Issue Topics
- Argument Topics
Module 2 – Quantitative Reasoning (Mathematics)
- Arithmetic and Number Properties
- Ratios and Math Formulas
- Counting Methods and Probability
Types of Questions:
- Quantitative Comparison Questions
- Problem Solving
- Data Interpretation
N85,000 (inclusive of initial assessment test)
If you want to register for any of our Exam preparation courses, including GRE, please complete the registration form below. Kindly ensure that you read the terms and conditions before submitting the form. For information about our other courses, please click on Courses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Course fee is non-refundable.
2. If a participant is unable to attend training after payment has been made, no refund shall be made. However, fees may be moved to the next available course, or participant may find a replacement to attend the course, provided Aquila Consults Limited is given at least 5 days notice.
3. Absence/Non-appearance during the course of the training is at participant’s risk, and training fees shall not be refunded in part or whole.
4. Completed training registration form and evidence of payment shall be submitted at the training centre, or emailed to email@example.com.
5. Aquila Consults Limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses within three (5) day-notice. In the event of cancellation, all pre-paid fees will automatically move towards the next available course.
6. Payment for training shall be made at least 1 week before commencement of classes to guarantee a space. Receipt of payment shall be presented on the first day of the class before being allowed into the training room.
7. Completion Certificate shall be issues to only participants who successfully completes the course and passed the required test.
8. All payments shall only be made to the company account to be provided.