IELTS Preparatory Course
Our 1-month IELTS Preparatory Course will prepare you for all aspects of IELTS Academic or General Training Exams. This course will help you to become familiar with the type of questions to expect, and how to answer them.
We will provide a short assessment test for all participants, to give candidates the best preparation and guidance for IELTS. In some cases, candidates may be advised to take an extra English language course, prior to the IELTS Preparatory Course, which will be charged separately.
Module 1 – Listening
- Listening – Form Completion
- Listening – Matching Example 1
- Listening – Matching Example 2
- Listening – Multiple Choice
- Listening – Plan, Map, Diagram, Labelling
- Listening – Sentence Completions
- Listening – Short Answer Questions
Module 2 – Reading
- Academic Reading – Diagram Label Completion
- Academic Reading – Identifying Information
- Academic Reading – Identifying Writer’s View
- Academic Reading – Matching Features
- Academic Reading – Matching Headings
- Academic Reading – Multiple Choice
- Academic Reading – Table Completion
General Training Reading
- General Training Reading – Flow Chart Completion
- General Training Reading – Identifying Information
- General Training Reading – Matching Information
- General Training Reading – Matching Features
- General Training Reading – Matching Headings
- General Training Reading – Multiple Choice
- General Training Reading – Sentence Completion
- General Training Reading – Short Answer Questions
Module 3 – Writing
- Academic Writing – Task 1 – Chart Interpretation
- Academic Writing – Task 2 – Argument or Problem
General Training Writing
- General Training Writing – Task 1 – Letter Writing
- General Training Writing – Task 2 – Argument or Problem
Module 4 – Speaking
- Speaking – Part 1 – Introduction and Interview
- Speaking – Part 2 – Describing Something
- Speaking – Part 3 – Two-way Discussion
For more information contact 09161909942 (Phone /WhatsApp) or 08059859728 (WhatsApp only).
If you want to register for any of our Exam preparation courses, including IELTS, please complete the registration form below. Kindly ensure that you read the terms and conditions before submitting the form. For information about our other courses, please click on Courses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Course fee is non-refundable.
2. If a participant is unable to attend training after payment has been made, no refund shall be made. However, fees may be moved to the next available course, or participant may find a replacement to attend the course, provided Aquila Consults Limited is given at least 5 days notice.
3. Absence/Non-appearance during the course of the training is at participant’s risk, and training fees shall not be refunded in part or whole.
4. Completed training registration form and evidence of payment shall be submitted at the training centre, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Aquila Consults Limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses within three (5) day-notice. In the event of cancellation, all pre-paid fees will automatically move towards the next available course.
6. Payment for training shall be made at least 1 week before commencement of classes to guarantee a space. Receipt of payment shall be presented on the first day of the class before being allowed into the training room.
7. Completion Certificate shall be issues to only participants who successfully completes the course and passed the required test.
8. All payments shall only be made to the company account to be provided.