Mathematics for GRE and GMAT
Our Math Review Course is a 6-week refresher course on relevant topics in mathematics for candidates planning to take graduate examinations involving quantitative reasoning or mathematics such as GRE and GMAT or preparing to prepare for written examinations to big companies and organizations. The course focuses on the topics that will normally be tested when sitting for such examinations.
- Exponents and Roots
- Real Numbers
- Algebraic Expressions
- Rules of Exponents
- Solving Linear Equations
- Solving Quadratic Equations
- Solving Linear Inequalities
- Coordinate Geometry
- Graph of Functions
- Lines and angles
- Three-Dimensional Figures
Statistics & Data Analysis
- Presenting Data
- Describing Data
- Counting Methods
- Distribution of Data, Random Variables and Probability Distribution
- Data Interpretation Examples
If you want to register for any of our Exam preparation courses, please complete the registration form below. Kindly ensure that you read the terms and conditions before submitting the form. For information about our other courses, please click on Courses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Course fee is non-refundable.
2. If a participant is unable to attend training after payment has been made, no refund shall be made. However, fees may be moved to the next available course, or participant may find a replacement to attend the course, provided Aquila Consults Limited is given at least 5 days notice.
3. Absence/Non-appearance during the course of the training is at participant’s risk, and training fees shall not be refunded in part or whole.
4. Completed training registration form and evidence of payment shall be submitted at the training centre, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Aquila Consults Limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses within three (5) day-notice. In the event of cancellation, all pre-paid fees will automatically move towards the next available course.
6. Payment for training shall be made at least 1 week before commencement of classes to guarantee a space. Receipt of payment shall be presented on the first day of the class before being allowed into the training room.
7. Completion Certificate shall be issues to only participants who successfully completes the course and passed the required test.
8. All payments shall only be made to the company account to be provided.