TOEFL Preparatory Course
Our TOEFL Preparatory Course is a 1-month course to prepare you for all the aspects that will be tested when you sit for TOEFL iBT. However, this course does not involve teaching of English language as a subject in itself, as it is strictly meant for going through the type of questions to expect in the TOEFL test, and how to answer the questions.
However, before the class is started, there will be an assessment test for all participants to evaluate if any of the candidates need additional lessons in some specific areas of English language before starting the course. If there is need, the candidate may be advised to take an extra English language course, addressing the specific areas of weaknesses prior the TOEFL Preparatory Course. This extra course will be charged separately from the TOEFL Preparatory Course itself.
Module 1 – Reading
- Reading – Factual Information
- Reading – Inferencing
- Reading – Reading to Learn
Module 2 – Listening
- Listening – Academic Lectures
- Listening – Long Conversations
Module 3 – Speaking
- Speaking – Part 1 – Independent Speaking Tasks
- Speaking – Part 2 – Integrated Tasks
Module 4 – Writing
- Academic Writing – Task 1 – Reading, Short Lecture and Summary of a Passage
- Academic Writing – Task 2 – Opinion / Essay Writing
N45,000 (inclusive of initial assessment test)
If you want to register for any of our Exam preparation courses, including TOEFL, please complete the registration form below. Kindly ensure that you read the terms and conditions before submitting the form. For information about our other courses, please click on Courses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Course fee is non-refundable.
2. If a participant is unable to attend training after payment has been made, no refund shall be made. However, fees may be moved to the next available course, or participant may find a replacement to attend the course, provided Aquila Consults Limited is given at least 5 days notice.
3. Absence/Non-appearance during the course of the training is at participant’s risk, and training fees shall not be refunded in part or whole.
4. Completed training registration form and evidence of payment shall be submitted at the training centre, or emailed to email@example.com.
5. Aquila Consults Limited reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses within three (5) day-notice. In the event of cancellation, all pre-paid fees will automatically move towards the next available course.
6. Payment for training shall be made at least 1 week before commencement of classes to guarantee a space. Receipt of payment shall be presented on the first day of the class before being allowed into the training room.
7. Completion Certificate shall be issues to only participants who successfully completes the course and passed the required test.
8. All payments shall only be made to the company account to be provided.